- 1A place used for camping, especially one equipped with cooking grills, water, and bathrooms.More example sentences
- Our family was camped on a ridge in the lower end of the campground when water, trees, mud, and rocks destroyed half of our tent and rendered our station wagon unmovable.
- Wilderness campgrounds in national parks and forests offered much more privacy and seclusion than commercial RV parks, many of which were really just glorified parking lots.
- Flush toilets and water are at both campgrounds.
More definitions of campgroundDefinition of campground in:
- The British & World English dictionary