Definition of camphor tree in English:
An eastern Asian tree that belongs to the laurel family and serves as the chief natural source of camphor.
- Cinnamomum camphora, family Lauraceae
- The most striking objects at the site, however, are the nine boat-shaped caskets, each carved from a single trunk of a camphor tree.
- You can see a camphor tree believed to be over 1,400 years old in the middle of the wall and have a cup of tea in a stall on the mountain.
- Dad encourages Satsuki and Mei to show their respect for the great camphor tree and the spirits it holds.
Definition of camphor tree in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.