- 1 Zoology Like a crab, especially in structure.More example sentences
- The oxyrhynchous characteristics are minimised by this adoption of this cancroid form, and meticulous examination of even the adult brings the status of the species as a parthenopid into doubt.
- 2 Medicine (Of a growth) resembling cancer.More example sentences
- Medication suppressed the cancroid growth if its dose contained 15 millions of desolated trypanosomes.
More definitions of cancroidDefinition of cancroid in:
- The British & World English dictionary