noun(plural cane corsos)
- A dog of a large, athletic breed of mastiff, developed in Italy: Hercules is a black cane corso who tips the scale at about 150 poundsMore example sentences
- Quite simply, the Cane Corso is one of the most versatile breeds around, capable of excelling in a number of different pursuits and functions.
- I have recently adopted a beautiful Cane Corso.
- Cane corsos make incredible guard dogs.
Italian, literally 'Corsican dog', from cane 'dog'and corso 'Corsican'.
More definitions of cane corsoDefinition of cane corso in:
- The British & World English dictionary