- A tax levied on profit from the sale of property or of an investment.More example sentences
- The ISA wrapper protects your investment from income tax and capital gains tax, which is a good thing for most investors.
- I infer from what you are saying that no attention at all was paid to the aspect of income tax or capital gains tax at the trial.
- Few would argue with the levels of corporation tax or capital gains tax.
More definitions of capital gains taxDefinition of capital gains tax in:
- The British & World English dictionary