- A wooden chair with a row of vertical spindles supporting a bar that forms the back and armrests.More example sentences
- Tears blurred his vision, and he sank down into the wooden captain's chair.
- Kyle and Thai sat down in two conveniently placed chairs next to the captain's chair.
- Ultimate Game Chair in Antioch, Calif., sells a luxe leather captain's chair with a built-in joystick and speakers for $750.
More definitions of captain's chairDefinition of captain's chair in:
- The British & World English dictionary