- A synthetic compound of the benzodiazepine class, used as an anticonvulsant and analgesic drug.More example sentences
- NAC may also lower serum levels of the anti-convulsant drug carbamazepine.
- The most useful drugs are anticonvulsants, especially gabapentin and carbamazepine, and tricyclic antidepressants, especially amitriptyline.
- The relative efficacy of benzodiazepines versus lithium, carbamazepine, verapamil, and valproic acid is unknown.
More definitions of carbamazepineDefinition of carbamazepine in:
- The British & World English dictionary