- Eat large amounts of carbohydrates, as in preparation for athletic endurance.More example sentences
- Around three days before the event start carbo-loading with the special products found in all cycle and sports stores.
- Mornings, pace yourself on a spiderweb of trails through the Pisgah National Forest; after lunch, sit in on talks by Nike pros and carbo-load on fresh-baked bread in the dining hall.
- The trout arrived firm and fresh, and thankfully the portion of potatoes was of a suitable but not excessive size, so that I was not confronted with enough spuds to carbo-load for a marathon.
More definitions of carbo-loadDefinition of carbo-load in:
- The British & World English dictionary