- (Of a food, beverage, or meal) containing a relatively high amount of carbohydrates: drink half a bottle of a carbo-loaded drink about 30 minutes before your workoutMore example sentences
- This carbo-loaded entrée can be prepared in advance and kept on hand for a quick and easy meal all week long.
- As it was, I arrived home from the airport around 7pm, ate some carbo-loaded pasta for dinner and did some quick tidying to make room for our dads to sleep.
- Then you sit down for a healthy, carbo-loaded breakfast while you listen to an elite athlete offer up training tips and nutritional advice.
More definitions of carbo-loadedDefinition of carbo-loaded in:
- The British & World English dictionary