- Disinfectant soap containing phenol.More example sentences
- The implements of Vera's illegal trade are a syringe, carbolic soap, a cheese grater and some disinfectant.
- Her world was ordered properly, leaving her nicely settled in her old age, free to sit comfortably through the long afternoons in a wholesome air of carbolic soap and lavender polish.
- It would free us up time to get on with scrubbing ourselves with carbolic soap…
More definitions of carbolic soapDefinition of carbolic soap in:
- The British & World English dictionary