- another term for phosgene.More example sentences
- Like phosgene and diphosgene, which share a characteristic odor of freshly-cut grass, carbonyl chloride was potentially available for use in the war.
- The vinyl acylanhydrocitrates can be prepared by initially contacting citric acid with a carboxylic anhydride or carbonyl chloride followed by transesterification of the reaction product either with vinyl acetate in the presence of a catalyst or with acetylene.
- In view of the enormous number of cases of uraemia already handled by the author it appears that a plausible suggestion with regard to the biochemical steps involved in the production of carbonyl chloride and associated compounds is called for.
More definitions of carbonyl chlorideDefinition of carbonyl chloride in:
- The British & World English dictionary