- another term for the North American wolverine.More example sentences
- Surrounded by ninmurders, Mary-Golds, puits, carcajous, and ortolans, what is a twenty-first-century reader to do?
- In the uniquely articulated natural environment you can watch seals, bears, carcajous, wolves and other beasts of prey, as well as reptiles, birds or monkeys.
- The carcajou is a carnivorous animal, which inhabits the coldest parts of North-America.
early 18th century: from Canadian French, from Montagnais kwāhkwāčēw (compare with kinkajou).
More definitions of carcajouDefinition of carcajou in:
- The British & World English dictionary