- Heart disease.More example sentences
- A 77-year-old man with a previous history of bilateral inguinal hernias in childhood and ischemic cardiopathy presented with a history of progressive illness, including weight loss and dyspnea.
- If further studies confirm a frequent involvement of the conduction system by carcinoid tumor, this could lead to a fuller understanding of carcinoid cardiopathy and possibly alter the clinical management of these patients.
- A single ventricle is a rare and complex congenital cardiopathy, characterized by the presence of one ventricle, which receives two atrioventricular valves and empties into both the aorta and the pulmonary artery.
More definitions of cardiopathyDefinition of cardiopathy in:
- The British & World English dictionary