- Of or relating to the heart and the lungs.More example sentences
- We will summarize the content of and access to selected databases with information related to cardiopulmonary physical therapy.
- Some centers, however, routinely perform lung transplantation using cardiopulmonary bypass with good results.
- All ambulances were manned by a nurse or paramedic and a driver, equipped with a manual defibrillator and qualified to perform advanced cardiopulmonary life support.
More definitions of cardiopulmonaryDefinition of cardiopulmonary in:
- The British & World English dictionary