- Inflammation of the heart.More example sentences
- The hallmarks of rheumatic fever include arthritis, carditis, cutaneous disease, chorea, and subsequent acquired valvular disease.
- First or second degree block, however, can occur with rheumatic carditis, diphtheria, digoxin overdose, and congenital heart defects.
- Complications of untreated Lyme disease include carditis, neuroborreliosis, arthritis and acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans.
More definitions of carditisDefinition of carditis in:
- The British & World English dictionary