- A parcel of food, money, or luxury items sent to a loved one who is away.More example sentences
- Mom just came by here with a care package.
- She was there in Curtis Park here in Denver for a community service morning where they were packing up care packages for military families.
- She also makes sure the soldiers themselves have care packages.
probably from the CARE Packages originally distributed by the humanitarian organization Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe after World War II.
More definitions of care packageDefinition of care package in:
- The British & World English dictionary