- A manual household implement used for sweeping carpets, having a revolving brush or brushes and a receptacle for dust and dirt.More example sentences
- Our selection hanging from the holder includes a compact carpet sweeper and a classic cotton deck mop from Casabella.
- The movie's scene-to-scene transitions ought to be played in film classes for years to come; one using a carpet sweeper is particularly noteworthy.
- We also helped with the cleaning, sweeping floors, beating carpets hung on the clothes line, and using a carpet sweeper - a Ewbank model, which was most efficient.
More definitions of carpet sweeperDefinition of carpet sweeper in:
- The British & World English dictionary