- A tree of the soapberry family, native to southeast Asia, that threatens mangrove swamps and other habitats in the US because of its invasive habit.
More example sentences
- Cupaniopsis anacardioides, family Sapindaceae
- Ten of these plants are not officially banned by the state of Florida, carrotwood being the exception.
- Brazilian pepper, carrotwood and ear leaf acacia were cut down, and their stumps were treated with herbicide.
- If you have an open lawn area the carrotwood is a good choice.