- The amount held by a cart.More example sentences
- They spend most of August celebrating their triumphant return with elaborate parties complete with funny hats, traditional songs and, of course, cartloads of crayfish.
- Here there are fewer cars and more ponies and traps are required to haul entire families of up to a dozen, cartloads of household appliances or mountains of hay or grass.
- Within a fortnight of the President's exhortation to agricultural scientists, farmers dumped cartloads of tomato on the streets.
More definitions of cartloadDefinition of cartload in:
- The British & World English dictionary