- A belt with pockets or loops for cartridges of ammunition, typically worn over the shoulder.More example sentences
- During an earlier hearing the court heard that in December last year police raided Knights' home and in the loft they found the sawn-off 12-gauge shotgun, a cartridge belt and cartridges which were compatible with the gun.
- In the loft they found a sawn-off, single-barrel 12-gauge shotgun, a cartridge belt and a number of cartridges which were compatible with the gun.
- The wrist cartridge belt holds six cartridges in a handy manner on the off-side wrist where you need them most in a hurry.
More definitions of cartridge beltDefinition of cartridge belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary