- A form of grammar in which the structure of sentences is analyzed in terms of the semantic roles of nouns in relation to predicates.More example sentences
- The third example shows how the semantic information transmitted in a case grammar can be represented as a predicate.
- This paper proposes a solution to the above issues based on reusable pattern techniques and a case grammar of natural-language processing techniques.
- Has anyone studied the semantic differences between active, middle and passive in terms of case grammar?
More definitions of case grammarDefinition of case grammar in:
- The British & World English dictionary