- US A book containing a selection of source materials on a particular subject, especially one used as a reference work or in teaching.More example sentences
- Fair enough, as I hardly penalize students for reading and referencing material not contained in the casebook.
- But with the new edition of the casebook, I decided to do something that I hope will be more helpful to my adopters.
- Again we have a casebook of rhyme and off-rhyme: Abraham/ram; lamb of God/sanctified; Voice/price.
More definitions of casebookDefinition of casebook in:
- The British & World English dictionary