- Denoting a form of incentive offered to buyers of certain products whereby they receive a cash refund after making their purchase.More example sentences
- With a cashback mortgage, you receive a lump sum upfront, in return for agreeing to be locked in to a particular rate for a pre-set period.
- As the January sales continue, the dealer is taking early action by offering new car buyers competitive cashback offers.
- The deals also typically offer incentives, such as cashback and free valuations.
More definitions of cash-backDefinition of cash-back in:
- The British & World English dictionary