- A bar at a social function at which guests buy drinks rather than having them provided free.More example sentences
- We just have to figure out the logistics - catering, the band, renting the hall, firming up the opposition to take control after the Tikrit clan has been turned into red mud, whether it'll be an open bar or a cash bar.
- We get drinks from the cash bar and food from the free buffet, and watch the crowd.
- A cash bar is available for drink purchases during the cruise.
More definitions of cash barDefinition of cash bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary