- A net that is thrown out and immediately drawn in again, as opposed to one that is set up and left.More example sentences
- They learned to throw a cast net and how to build a fire that's good for frying fish.
- Finger mullet can be bought from camps or caught in cast nets.
- Others snorkeled in search of popping-cork treasure, slung cast nets at finger mullet, pushed sunburned babies in strollers and walked dogs.
More definitions of cast netDefinition of cast net in:
- The British & World English dictionary