- A child’s game in which a loop of string is put around and between the fingers and complex patterns are formed.More example sentences
- Indoor activities include board games and various string games such as cat's cradle.
- Quiet evenings at home are spent carving ivory or bone, or playing string games like cat's cradle.
- The Eskimos were enthusiastic practitioners of string games like cat's cradle, while the Polynesians had a tradition of using string maps for navigating from island to island.
More definitions of cat's cradleDefinition of cat's cradle in:
- The British & World English dictionary