- A product of catabolism.More example sentences
- In addition, human pDCs express indoleamine 2,3-deoxygenase, an enzyme generating tryptophan catabolites, which are powerful suppressors of T-cell responses.
- Therefore, we tested the tryptophan catabolites, picolinic acid and quinolinic acid to see if they could reproduce the effects of IDO overexpression.
- Finally, the conspicuous polychaete sponge Isodlctya erinacea produces the yellow pigment erebusinone, a tryptophan catabolite similar to catabolites regulating crustacean molting.
More definitions of cataboliteDefinition of catabolite in:
- The British & World English dictionary