Definition of categorize in English:
Place in a particular class or group: odors have been categorized into only seven basic groups
More example sentences
- Freight was categorised into seven classes, which were analysed using several variables.
- He was found in possession of crack cocaine, which is categorized as a class A drug.
- Students are now categorised by class as rigorously as nobles at the court of Louis XIV.
- Example sentences
- By crossing genres, it defies categorisation and invites comparison.
- It uses Goldthorpe's social class categorization and is based on the summary by Marshall et al.
- Though other categorizations of learning styles have been widely studied, few researchers have compared Gregorc learning styles to undergraduate student achievement in agricultural economics.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan