Place in a particular class or group: odors have been categorized into only seven basic groups
More example sentences
- Freight was categorised into seven classes, which were analysed using several variables.
- He was found in possession of crack cocaine, which is categorized as a class A drug.
- Students are now categorised by class as rigorously as nobles at the court of Louis XIV.
- More example sentences
- By crossing genres, it defies categorisation and invites comparison.
- It uses Goldthorpe's social class categorization and is based on the summary by Marshall et al.
- Though other categorizations of learning styles have been widely studied, few researchers have compared Gregorc learning styles to undergraduate student achievement in agricultural economics.