- Of or relating to a mirror, a reflector, or reflection.More example sentences
- The jewel of the site is the catoptric light with its brass and steel clockwork to turn it.
- Ambrose, built in 1952-53, is the only lightship equipped with a modern catoptric type lens.
- Prior to that the single catoptric fixed white light was powered by three burners.
early 18th century: from Greek katoptrikos, from katoptron 'mirror'.
More definitions of catoptricDefinition of catoptric in:
- The British & World English dictionary