noun (plural cattlemen)chiefly North American
- A person who tends or rears cattle.More example sentences
- In my last ten years living in south Texas I have heard and seen lots of people calling themselves cowboys, cowmen and cattlemen etc., while peering out of the GMC truck windshield.
- But consumer groups, allied with many U.S. ranchers and cattlemen, want the labeling to begin on schedule.
- Almost since that Act was passed, American farmers and cattlemen have been asking for it to be properly enforced.
More definitions of cattlemanDefinition of cattleman in:
- The British & World English dictionary