- Persistent subcutaneous fat causing dimpling of the skin, especially on women’s hips and thighs. Not in technical use.More example sentences
- Liposuction is not a treatment for weight control or obesity and it cannot remove cellulite or stretch marks.
- Liposuction does not change the structure of the skin, so can't get rid of cellulite.
- Plastic surgeons may recommend alternative treatments for cellulite to be used alone or in conjunction with lipoplasty.
1960s: from French, from cellule 'small cell'.
More definitions of celluliteDefinition of cellulite in:
- The British & World English dictionary