- A point representing the mean position of the matter in a body or system.More example sentences
- A major factor determining the magnitude of rolling moments following a disturbance is the vertical distance between the centers of mass and buoyancy.
- The larger-diameter beads have centers of mass that are high enough to experience the upward z-directed fields further away from the RSSE.
- These variations are also evidenced by the time evolution of the distance between the centers of mass of the two structural units of the dimer.
More definitions of center of massDefinition of center of mass in:
- The British & World English dictionary