- A metric unit of mass, equal to one hundredth of a gram.More example sentences
- It's not so surprising that people chose the grain (weighing four point eight centigrams) as the unit of measure.
- For five weeks I have been taking four centigrammes of mercury and 35 centigrammes of potassium iodide a day, and I feel very well on it.
- Similarly, a centigram is 1/100 of a gram, while a kilogram is 1,000 grams.
More definitions of centigramDefinition of centigram in:
- The British & World English dictionary