, abbreviation: cl)
- A metric unit of capacity, equal to one hundredth of a liter.More example sentences
- Pick a bottle from all the other choices on the supermarket shelf and you get not only 70 centilitres of strong liquor, but, more than with any other product, you buy an image.
- We also had un pot lyonnais, a 46 centilitre bottle of local red wine.
- Street vendors in the French capital were doing a roaring trade in bottled water, selling 25 centilitre bottles for €2 each to hordes of thirsty tourists in front of the Sacre Coeur basilica.
More definitions of centiliterDefinition of centiliter in:
- The British & World English dictionary