- Any of a class of heat-resistant materials made of ceramic and sintered metal.More example sentences
- It is the strongest structural material and is used to make parts for electrical circuits, cutting tools, cermets, and cemented carbide.
- The documents below provide information about depleted uranium use in steel cermets for spent nuclear fuel.
- The behavior of cermets under shock-wave loading conditions is examined.
More definitions of cermetDefinition of cermet in:
- The British & World English dictionary