- Inflammation of the cervix.More example sentences
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria, gonococcal cervicitis and bacterial vaginosis are strongly associated with preterm delivery.
- Chlamydial infection can cause urethritis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, and result in ectopic pregnancy, infertility, and chronic pelvic pain in women.
- In women, gonorrhea is a major cause of cervicitis and pelvic inflammatory disease.
More definitions of cervicitisDefinition of cervicitis in:
- The British & World English dictionary