- Termination or cessation, especially of a period of tenure or legal liability.More example sentences
- The undertakings simply set the seal on cesser.
- Moreover, it is obvious that if (as here) a fiduciary holds trust property at the cesser of his fiduciary relationship, he remains accountable for it.
- It is apparent that the full facts regarding the cesser of management functions by L&G have yet to be explored and it is not possible to say what stage had been reached on 23 March 1992.
mid 16th century: from Old French cesser 'cease', used as a noun.
More definitions of cesserDefinition of cesser in:
- The British & World English dictionary