- With other conditions remaining the same: shorter hours of labor will, ceteris paribus, reduce the volume of outputMore example sentences
- The former kind of clause I shall call ceteris paribus clause, the latter one closure clause.
- Furthermore, illustrates it with some examples, proves that the transformation preserves the ceteris paribus property and presents some complexity results.
- Consequently, I argue that even if there are ceteris paribus sentences, it is unlikely that there are ceteris paribus laws.
early 17th century: modern Latin.
More definitions of ceteris paribusDefinition of ceteris paribus in:
- The British & World English dictionary