- A suspension bridge supported by chains rather than cables.More example sentences
- Moving along, visitors pass a kind of aquatic playground, with a chain bridge and cleverly designed kinetic water equipment for kids.
- Follow the river for about three-quarters of a mile to a chain bridge.
- The bamboo chain bridges they built, laid with boards, stretch up to 100 meters with no nails and piers being used.
More definitions of chain bridgeDefinition of chain bridge in:
- The British & World English dictionary