- 1The management of change and development within a business or similar organization.More example sentences
- Perhaps change management is driving organisations to examine their human capital's competencies, and what they can add in order to be even better at what they and the business do concurrently.
- Given this challenge, we all need to take advantage of every avenue available to explore the dynamics of change management and its potential impact on our organizations.
- When an organization makes a commitment to diversity, the challenge of change management presents itself on both an organizational level and a personal level.
- 2The controlled identification and implementation of required changes within a computer system.More example sentences
- Also, if multiple storage devices are used, different path failover products may be required, making change management even more complex and difficult.
- And the complexity of change management is only complicated by the inability of most operating systems to track precisely what happens when a patch or upgrade is applied.
- Here is a breakdown of how the process could be better addressed through predictive change management software.
More definitions of change managementDefinition of change management in:
- The British & World English dictionary