- A part played by a character actor.More example sentences
- He would turn down a leading role for a better character part.
- These are the men who have taken a juicy character part and turned it into a mess of bungled line deliveries, awkward gestures, and painful stuttering.
- Junior chorus auditions for nine-year-olds and upwards start at 2pm; auditions for character parts and senior chorus roles follow at 3pm.
More definitions of character partDefinition of character part in:
- The British & World English dictionary