- 1A small stove using charcoal as fuel.More example sentences
- When Chan Wing-yun and his two school friends headed out to an island retreat off Hong Kong recently, they carefully sealed the windows of their rented room and lit a charcoal burner.
- A short walk, which was perfumed by wood-smoke, led us to a small clearing where the charcoal burner was situated.
- This is a huge wedge of cheese melted on a charcoal burner at your table.
- 2A person who makes charcoal.More example sentences
- This piece was inspired by a cautionary fairy tale of 1826 about a humble charcoal burner who trades his human heart for money and a heart of stone.
- It turns to the countryside, narrating a poignant family conflict centered on Mohammad's widowed father, Hashem, a peasant farmer and charcoal burner.
- The city fathers must adopt new methods to levy the charcoal burners, motorists, fishmongers, vendors and all those engaged in economic activities.
More definitions of charcoal burnerDefinition of charcoal burner in:
- The British & World English dictionary