- A filter containing charcoal to absorb impurities.More example sentences
- Our working theory was that these terrible qualities were caused by a lack of proper filtration, and that running it through a charcoal filter would remove some of the impurities causing these odors and flavors.
- The filters use a combination of cleaning technologies, with a charcoal filter to remove odors in the house.
- It has a charcoal filter, and it irradiates the water with ultraviolet rays.
More definitions of charcoal filterDefinition of charcoal filter in:
- The British & World English dictionary