- An account to which goods and services may be charged on credit.More example sentences
- Leff also offers his clients a credit card, which looks like a charge account from the customer's point of view.
- Dining payment options for faculty and staff include cash and a dining charge account (credits deducted from your paycheck).
- Orders can be charged to a credit card or preapproved charge account.
More definitions of charge accountDefinition of charge account in:
- The British & World English dictionary