- A nurse in charge of a ward in a hospital.More example sentences
- The charge nurse rather than staff nurses attended the multidisciplinary rounds, again because of issues of coordination and time constraints.
- For the purpose of the drill, both the charge nurse and back-up charge nurse were placed at the desk.
- He began work in Blackburn in 1972 and became a charge nurse and then a nurse manager in paediatrics.
More definitions of charge nurseDefinition of charge nurse in:
- The British & World English dictionary