- A record made in a police station of the charges against a person.More example sentences
- Lawyers said that submission of an interim charge sheet means the prosecutor expects more arrests and that police have not completed a full investigation.
- And few commentators saw fit to recall that at Nuremberg the first count on the charge sheet against Nazi leaders was that of planning and waging aggressive war.
- The motions submitted to the Trades Union Congress for discussion at the conference in September read like a charge sheet against the government.
More definitions of charge sheetDefinition of charge sheet in:
- The British & World English dictionary