- A mark (✓) used to indicate that an item in a list or text is correct or has been chosen, checked, or dealt with.More example sentences
- The nominating committee had these criteria in their position specification, and for Mark, put check marks next to them.
- This is followed by two or three check marks next to the child's name with consequences listed for each check mark.
- One more check mark on the ‘failed’ side of the ledger.
More definitions of check markDefinition of check mark in:
- The British & World English dictionary