- 1(Of clothes or fabric) having a pattern of small squares: a checked shirtMore example sentences
- In addition to checked patterns, stripes are also making waves this season.
- Born in Billings, Montana, the man with the checked shirt and deep western drawl had his budding penmanship spurred on by the first film he ever saw, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Hit games soon followed for the entrepreneur, who is most at home in jeans and a checked shirt, and whose management mantra was ‘rules are for fools’.
More definitions of checkedDefinition of checked in:
- The British & World English dictionary