Definition of chemical engineering in English:
The branch of engineering concerned with the design and operation of industrial chemical plants.
- The understanding and development of these operations gave rise to the branch of engineering called chemical engineering.
- She earned degrees in physical chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
- I don't know whether to go for chemical engineering or electrical engineering.
chemical engineer noun
- Example sentences
- Individual nominees must be chemists or chemical engineers who are ACS members and who reside in the ACS regional meeting territories.
- Scholarships provide a valuable opportunity for aspiring chemists and chemical engineers in industry and academia.
- These individuals serve as a testimony to the valuable role that chemists and chemical engineers play in improving our lives.
Definition of chemical engineering in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan