- A cigar with both ends open and untapered.More example sentences
- Cigars, cheroots and cigarillos of tobacco or tobacco substitutes which have been exempt so far shall attract 16% CENVAT.
- I recall taking second looks as I watched women smoking cigars and cheroots in café's and restaurants, something I'd never seen before but something I'm sure Mary has come across.
- He preferred to watch, unobserved, the street life of the city from a hole in his prison wall, than to smoke cheroots and talk politics with his fellow prisoners.
late 17th century: from French cheroute, from Tamil curuṭṭu 'roll of tobacco'.
More definitions of cherootDefinition of cheroot in:
- The British & World English dictionary